--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Projected Results

Exams r over... its the worst ever.. the slackest, laziest, non-motivational exams ever... seem unimportant to me somehow... *wonders* wahahaha... nvm im so bo chap now... so heck! a diploma is a diploma afterall...
wasnt asking for fantastic result, jus let me pass! no forward modules plz...
aint no time to waste tt extra sem
aint no money to waste on pathetic repeated module(s)

There's my prediction on my results.....

Financial Mmgt - E
Travel & Hospitality Law - C
Convention Mmgt - D
Travel Agency Mmgt - D
Global Business Environment - E
Web Publishing - B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home