--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

My rollercoster of emotions...

ended late.. 6.10pm instead of 5.30pm.. haiz too much to be done..
feel al little tired...
tmr we will learn the reservation system... they dun use Amedeus or Abacus(wasted seh learn this for 2 yrs) like we learn in sch, jus some system i dunno... excited but nervous cos later i key-in the wrong info den alot of prob la...

i walk ard suntec mall doin some shopping... bought 2 tops cos if not, i hv nothin to wear already!! haiz.. hv to fork out my own money!! my pay havent even come in, hv to spend alot already.. i intend to buy more tops, cardigants, a pant n a skirt, n a pair of black low-heel shoe, or probably a bag... im in a shopping mood again.. tt mood has long GONE since my bday in oct!! but its back now... muahhahaa...

den at a shoe shop, i saw a Yaz... was jus about to call out his name but i held it back when i saw a lady wif him, so tt must be his gf la.. but i didnt take a close look at her... i divert my focus on the shoes... i acted as if i didnt see him at all... i dunno if he saw me.. even if he do, he wont acknowledge me for fear tt his gf might questioned him about me...
it was a difficult move for me to jus pretend not seeing someone but i dun wish to create chaos for him later cos i know she will fight wif him.
i had a feeling tt he saw me.. but i dunno la... cos immediately after tt, they left the store n i dun even realise them leaving, only get to see their backs..
i had a feeling he saw me but he also avoiding.. haiz... i felt hurted, lost mood for shopping for awhile... my eyes went teary. haiz.. im emotional! i know it seem ok to other pple but it really hurts me to know tt ur fren cant even let other pple know tt u r his fren. i really wonder if he's a fren or jus mere acquintance to me. i understand how Ven feels when she fall out wif her bestfrens. i feel for u galfren!!!
i took some time to calm down.. had McD nugget meal n yumi yogurt.. sit down n go in deep thoughts.. i keep thininkin if im really tt bad tt he cant acknowledge me as fren when we were so close last time. i know the prob lies wif his jealous gf but she hv to know tt i existed... i was doin him a favour. felt really sad.. im a human wif feeling too...
i sms to ask if he's in suntec, turn out he dun even realise i was there but even if he does... i bet it doesnt change the situation.. he wld still ignore me..

i divert my thoughts to Amir... felt alot better at least not so sad... he book-in again yest n went to jungle AGAIN... haiz.. no more night calls... miss him to much.. havent seen my Baby since Thursday.. havent seen him for Raye...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home