--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, November 19, 2004

My Idol, Work n Some Boys..

...WoW WOW WoW...
like Gurmit always says, "your vote counts!!"
my vote was for Taufiq n has always been him
its all worth it now, cos he's going to the Grand final.

im so happy
but its gonna be tough cos all the other pple who voted for the voted-off idols will vote for Sly.. well well.. no one knows... k i dun wanna criticise Sly cos i adore hi s voice but i dun think he have the makings of an Idol...
Taufiq is much better la, he really can handle all genres!

ok, today my LO came, i wasnt ard. My supervisor complaint bout me being late n she sees tt as a MAJOR issue... WTF...
even if i came late its within 30mins... some more we only started work after morning meeting which only starts at ard 10.00am++
den some more the office is so far away fm mrt station n the office was the last floor of the building lift.. argghhh i could hv came in at 8.30am today but b'cos there's so many pple on the lift, the lift had to stop at every level!!!! argh.. in the end i only reached ard 8.40am. then she condemn me again... WTF...
she sees 8.31am-9.00am as a MAJOR issue when there's practically nothing to do!! WTF den she dun see her late dissmissal as a MAJOR issue ah.. yest knock off at 8.30pm sia. tts so SHITTY la.. tts like 12hrs.. WTF.. i still need 2hrs of travelling time plus some entertainment(TV) n SLEEP!!
WTF.. i do hv a life u know... im not the sort who will be a slave for you.. somemore no extra $$ for tt extra hrs we work.. WTF!!
this is cheap labour.. dirt cheap!! cos our work involves very precise details n hv alot of responsibilities.. u cant afford to slack or do things wrong.. its like focus focus focus!! u better do things fast n right cos you'll receive complains fm both the clients n the suppliers(coach, hotels etc)

oh btw, a bunch of my sis guy friends came over for raya visits!! OMG the r so GATAL!! (flirtatious) its so irritating cos they like disturb2 like tt... so i jus went to my bro room, close the door n use this PC. I can hear them asking my sis bout me. OMG!! Im 20!! Twenty ok... u all adik2 la... (small boys).. haiz tt always happens to me.. y y y??? but they all not so young la ard 16-20yrs i think...
den they all shock when she told them im 20... wahahaha... den they still say its ok.. still can kenal kenal(get to know)..
but the all say i look young, haha, tts a compliment... Thank you.. thank you... *grinning* hehe
den the guy like so persistant so she reveal another information: i hv a boyfriend!! wahahaha... ahhh tts better, i love my sis.. she's protective over me all the time cos she's so straight-forward n direct... tt reminds me on how she shoot down my cuz rosnah's fren who is irritatingly disturbing me.. i love u sis.. i love u NORMALA... muackzzz...
ok ok.. go back to the story... den not only tt... they all(the boys) SELF-SERVICE n took my big albums under my table n look thru my pics... Wah!! ewah ewah!! i wasnt even aware cos im inside... somemore there's a table cloth on the table n a plastic cover den they still lift up the plastic n took my album...
so... they saw my pix, my stupid picx... wahahaha.. den saw my darling too... den they say my Baby look like Achik, a singer fm malaysian band 'Spin'... im like huh?? got resemblence ke? haiz..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home