--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

My first day of ITP...

well... its fine...
East West is really a tour operator...
i came early for work today. was proud of myself for waking up early despite sleepin at 1++am. suntec seem rather far fm mrt station... i walk n walk like nvr reached the tower...


did quite alot today.... did filing(so tedious n stressful!)
my table was neat but filled with files... so my table was smaller but its ok...
oh my table was opposite the GM, so i better do work properly.. haha...
jus now i itchy finger go n on the PC when no one ask me to. Den i logged on MSN n friendster... yay!! got internet access but sadly cant go to blogs!!

haiz had 3 meetings today!! no kidding!!
1 intro meeting, 1 morning meeting(task-to-be done-4-de-day) and 1 meeting wif the CEO!! wow!! she's(CEO) so 'speaking', she's like an entreprenuer, lecturer cum mother!! but very nice, loud n friendly lady... in the meeting, she keep asking "u understand wat im saying??"

so today, we had office orientation den all of filing to do... telephone etiquette & protocol, handling fax n copier. haiz so much paperwork...
i also called all the hotels in spore for room availability n reservations...
i was so shocked to know tt fm calls to calls to various hotels, almost all rooms r fully booked fm now to end of dec... i had to ask for alot of negotiation to get the rooms client requested. so complex... still hv to top-up charges for room updates due to overbooking of initial room requested, den there's also a peak season surcharge la blah blah...
after tt, still hv to reply the clients' email or fax... or confirm booking... if client already in spore, hv to give a call to hotel to check if they hv book-in the hotel... so much procedures... n alot of wasting paper... haiz... business pple r like tt, kill the trees only!!

lunch was short though its 1hr.. felt like 30mins... haiz...
was jus thinkin of havin lunch somewhere far... haha



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home