--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Lots of free time at work today but still ended late!

so ok.. now im progressing.. been coming on time these days! im happy.

oh btw, i been posted to my original dept which is the MICE dept. hmm interesting but Meg wont let me handle the complex part of the job. I did mostly paperwork, scanning thru the address of MICE comapanies ard the world for the upcoming project held in Spore.

i basically had nothin to do most of the time... so i'll surf net to plan for my trip to KL n help Monica n Valentina with their work. So most of the time, im always photocopyin papers, stampin received fax n filing. Today, i made a trip to North Bridge Centre n lost my way.. I ended up at Calton Hotel instead! Oh gosh!! but i got there at last cos of my gut feeling n asking 2 persons 4 direction along the way. Had alot of fun, choosing the diff shades of quality white paper. I never took notice of the different types of white paper, so now i know! there's many types of white paper: natural, matt, glossy n the rest i dunno how to spell. Haha. There's also diff thickness n textures!! so much to choose for jus white paper!!
First time i went i bought 4 diff samples of A4 paper, second time 3 samples of diff A3 paper. Tmr i had to come down again to buy about 80 sheet of the choosen A3 paper. it all weighs about 13kg!!!!! i wonder how am i supposed to carry them on my own tmr. Office is quite a distant!! Sad thing is, i im still dismissed late. Y? Ask my supervisor la.

oh today, someone brought her baby to office n bought cakes for everyone in the office!!( she's fm the parent co. so i dunno her. East West is only a minor shareholder of IMC) OMG tts like 100 boxes of cakes with 10 slices in each box. Siao!! we still hv 2 more boxes not eaten in our office alone, dunno bout other offices.

Had Delifrances 4 lunch. Carrot soup sux!! well i know it will sux but i still buy a meal(Delipotato, my fav!!) cos i wanted to try how it tasted like. The colur itself looks funny, its bright yellow in colour with shredded carrot. So colourful n attractive but doesnt taste gd! I WONT BE EATING CARROT SOUP AGAIN TTS FOR SURE!! i had LJS fish wrap 4 dinner n some tarts. So fillin n fattening. Been eating alot lately, mostly junk food n snacking all the time. craved for choc these days so i pamper mysellf with sinful indulgence of choc!! yum yum. totali know its coming. Im jus waiting......

spent alot today!! $15 in total. Haiz i go bankrupt if everyday spend like tt!! nvm, now i still can afford cos still got $$ left fm Hari raya. Soon, i'll hv to be careful with wat i spent cos i be on my own. Train n bus expense, lunch expense, hp bills n clothes expenses... haiz so much expenses, how to even save??

oh btw, im going KL soon... im going wif Ir. very excited to go cos im planning it. Been doing alot of research on KL. Been calling hotels, train station(KTM), VIP coaches n etc. i still cant decide to take train or coach there! train is more ex n slower but its worth the experience n no traffic jams. so ex $80 for return trip.
oh btw, im goin soon. im staying at Corus hotel, yes its 5-star hotel!! its conveniently located at city centre n 5mins walk to Petrona Twin Towers/Suria KLCC. wow wow wow, 1 day of shopping spree n pampering man!! n my rooms r comfirmed, n im gonna book aeroline VIP coaches with massage chairs once i get to KL. i called malaysia several times. Damn my hp bill will hurt!! Ouch...

i really need to reserve my money for my trip to make it a fruitful n fun one cos i need to spend spend spend in KL... ohhhhh SHOPPING... n ... FOOD... n LUXURIOUS stay... n diff mode of transportation. ohhh great!! im really looking forward!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home