--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Look forward towards a more meaningful day...

Firstly, i wld like to express my thanks for those who cared for me about my ITP... yy, ven, baggio, dad, amir n etc. Yeah im holding on.. will really try to work hard on it..

Secondly, i got issues controlling my temper n emotions these days. I cant even seem to control my own mind! i know my mind is really tired cos of sleeping deficiency n too much concerntration of work.. i think i really need some time off.
Been whiny the past few days... been unreasonable to Ir today as well.. haiz.. i dunno y but cant sem to control my temper, i keep getting angry at him for the slightest mistake. Keep scolding n scolding.. luckily, he's really patient with me n jus endure all my mood-swings n ridiculous behaviour. I kept raising my voice at him n easily get irritated n pissed. Poor guy!! im so sorry baby.

Thirdly, i cant control my own mind. Yup its hard! i keep thinkin of unnecessary stuff. I keep thinking tt Amir dun love me anymore. Then keep crying over this. I also had several bad dreams of us being on bad terms. So tt's more reasons to think about n cry over. My mind going in circles. actually its jus me! Come on la, the guy is in NS of cos he got no time for me...
Can control my emotions... keep crying... haiz... keep making matters worse... i keep creating arguement between us tt werent supposed to exist! Sorry again Baby, didnt mean to create trouble...

i remember the words he said jus now, "Iza, ur tense... calm down ok! *den he massage my shoulder n pat my back* ... i know, i know its coming...." he said tt in a nice, calm voice.

Anyway, today's Sat so its half day. Half day MY FOOT!! i end at 3pm... arrrgghhh... nvm.. dun wish tt to spoil my day...
Yes, yes, YES!!!! I FINALLY GET TO SEE HIM AFTER DAYS OF USELESS CRYING N WORRIES N MISSING HIM!!
was so so happy to meet him! we met at City Link mall den do some window shopping for his snow-cap(cos i wanted him to wear as i know he'll look cuter than his botak head... hehehe) Den had lunch n snacks den we head off to PS to catch Shark Tale.
OMG i love it... so cute, so funny, so entertaining.. Ir loves it too
oh yah, we took pictures, those stickers one! was fun... total of 10 shots, i love all of it but only can chose 4 shots. Its a pity! haiz..we both jus loves taking photos n camera so it was really fun but it cost $9. will upload the pic once i find a scanner.
den go walk dwn orchard n had Delifrance den go hm. He uses my PC to dld songs for his MP3 n his digicam pic. Got pissed at him again, again n again! this time at my hse, he must hv felt embarrased cos my dad was ard...
My cuzzins n relative came over, den they saw his botak head... wahahaha...

Cos Dad was ard, there's no gd-bye hugs n kiss... nvm i had alot of hugs along the way...
A hug may be jus a hug but a hug settle all!! No need for him to say anythin n i instantly feel secure n loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home