--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, November 08, 2004

Let's blog 4 Sat..

haiz... i been busy these days... fuhhh damn tired..
ok Saturday:

wow... i had only at total of 5hrs of sleep fm Thur to Fri, so Sat i sleep whole afternoon!! couldnt take it.. was so tired plus im so lazy. Amir was quite angry cos Fri nite i slept while on the phone n i didnt reply any sms or calls cos i was asleep.. haiz... was supposed to meet up at 2pm but in the end meet at 5pm...

well he's ok when we met... i suprised him wif the wallet. Thank God he likes it!! i thank god i got good taste!! hehehe.. *smiles* n oh i gave him the letter too!! those r the gifts from me for our 2nd yr Anniversary... he's so touched n suprised he insist i bought somethin while he pays.. haiz.. stupid boy, im not asking for anythin in return!! But he's so persistent tt i jus bought a top. I simply love my man....
well we went beach road to meet some sp frens aka the Voidz. then go geylang bazaar go walk ard... met alot alot alot alot of pple there... wahahaha... nice nice.. great!! we lepak until so late we had to take cab hm wif midnight charge...
We didnt wanna go hm yet so i ask my mum permission to go hm late.. oh gosh, to my suprise, she allows!!! so we tried to get tickets for midnight movie... hehe
met Rain in the middle of the nite, den he send me, watch vcd at hm n hv sahur then he leaves hm... ahhh.. the day seem so short.. im glad he likes the things i gave him..

amir reading the letter i wrote.....
"iza... u touched my heart... y must u left me in tears"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home