--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Its the final IDOL showdown!!

oh yeah, its FINALLY here...
the Singapore Idol showdown at the S'pore Indoor Staduim.
Who's gonna emerge as the ultimate S'pore idol n proudly represent S'pore in World Idol??
"is it Taufik or Sly??" tts the common qn ask
alot of publicity as well
SP has been doing really well supporting Taufik, tts great. He hv to win this.

Its sad today cos 2 pple left the company. Esli n suprisingly, Anneline left too. The office employee turnover rate seems to be high. But oh well, tts the tourism industry.
Tmr, its a new beginning for all 3 of us.
I think its gonna be hectic n busy cos they're gone. Oh dear, im afraid now cos we're inexperienced. Lets jus see how the day goes.....

I need to go hm early tmr to catch IDOL... no matter wat. I have to watch it. Im rooting for Taufik n im gonna vote for him. Im all excited to see his performance cos he's said "expect nothing but the best fm me" and "im gonna give more than 100%"....
ohhhh wow... cant wait...
I really hope S'pore will vote for talent n a good representative for S'pore!!

Cheers Taufik!!!
Im all behind u....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home