--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Im so Lonely....

haiz... days have been dull for me...
so mundane..... no excitement.. heavily dependent on TV to keep me entertained!

gosh... I MISS HIM alot... alot alot.. cant stop staring at my hp, anticipating for it to ring. i hate it.. im always daydreaming... i cant stop thinking bout him... I want to at least hear fm him.. a call or simply an sms...
haiz... IM GOING CRAZY!! arggghhh... i keep pullling my hair n indulge myself in food. fuck la.. shit... hate this...

feeling desolated now... feeling neglected... fuck la.. dunno wat im feeling now.. im jus being stupid.. so stupid.. cos i know he's in NS n its compulsory to do this things..
im tired of thinking n thinking of unnecessary stuff.. if only i can divert tt focus to TAM.

i cant study.. cant even read the bloody notes n memorised them... useless!! cant concentrate.. cant focused! tmr TAM paper, i dun even hv a clue how to do it
arggghhh.. urgh... bleargghhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home