--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, November 05, 2004

He called....

yesh!!! after days of waiting.... he finally call!! yup yup... he CALLED.... im so elated.. wow... talk to him for so long.. gosh gosh miss him so much!! i love him... sad to hear tt he injure his hands, told me he got wounds everywhere.. Im damn worried....

haiz... phew... he called... im so happy... but not happy enough.. not yet!! i still need to see him, i still need tt long-awaited hug... haha... im so pampered~ i know im very manja...

okies.. so here's the deal... its already 3.10am now n i still havent even read GBE, dun even mention study or memorise... ahhhhh no time for all these craps... i cant memorise anyway~ So i decided already... im jus gonna read thru.. will try to understand...
i have less than 5hrs... i have stay wake all night(if i can stay awake tt is!) reading away...
GBE is one tough module... i know its impossible to do this for exam, but im defying the impossible... lets see how it goes...

i have a funny feeling im gonna sleep half way thru the night...
well.. i will blog again soon... right after the whole thing is over

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home