--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Exams finally OVER!!!

yippy......
yes! exams finally over... actually its over on fri... but i hadnt had the time to blog...
ok Friday... wow! i really did stayed out the whole night to finish reading GBE. Well i had 2 iced coffee to make me stay awake... Oh gosh, the paper was tough.. this one im really afraid.. i really dunno how to do them!! its like either u know n score well or u jus fail badly.. im in the latter... gosh.. jus let me pass this one!! i dun wanna repeat, an E would be fine...

after GBE, Jo YY n me went to FarEast Plaza to walk ard.. They went to eat a Jap restaurant, while i sit there like nobody biz cos firstly, it fasting mth n secondly, its non-halal.. but i jus sit ard.. done nothing wrong! i keep worrying bout the paper tt i went thru the ans over n over again haiz, its the last paper but it jus wont but my mind at ease!!!
Later, me n Jo had our eyebrows shaved!! yup i need to shaped it so badly now cos its so messy im so tired of drawin them everyday. N now, wow... my brows r so thin... im not used to it.. but its nice.. cool! Jo had a hair cut too!! wow... she look like SLY!! more like sly's sister... hahaha.. i think im cuzzin Bad look like Sly too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home