--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

EXAM RESULTS

muahahhahahha....
wahhahhahaa
wakakkakakakaa
hehehhehee...

hey hey hey!!! ohhhhhh weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
wasuup peeps!!
i got my exam results n i pass them all!
oh yeah baby... though result nt as good but its very VERY satisfying!!
oh well.. i didnt put in my best efforts in this exams but its ok, im proud of myself for putting minimal efforts yet i still can pass. Imagine if i were to put in effort huh?? wahahaha... but NO REGRETS!!
this only proof one thing: dun slug urself n study TOO much!!
come on man, WATS THE POINT??? u can still pass wat... wahhahhaha
yah so im happy... im so happy... happy happy happy... im promoted! yeah baby... yeeehaaaaaah!!

here's my result:
[like i said, nt gd but full of satisfaction!! im great right!! wahahaha yeah rite!! haha]

TOURISM & HOSPITALITY LAW B

CONVENTION MANAGEMENT C

WEB PUBLISHING C

TRAVEL AGENCY MANAGEMENT C+

FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT D+

GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT D+


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home