--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, November 12, 2004

Darn...

im so tired of being called a PIG, yup a pig as in P-I-G!! mum keep calling me n sis tt, esp targeting at me... wtf, im sick of it... its not tt i dun do any housework at all, i do my part most of the time... so who's the pig now?? *rolling eyes* ( i didnt mention who ah... tts not a defamatory remark)

im so sick of being called names... names tt r not nice at all!! names like worthless, stupid, lazy n so on... everyday, i was not able to wake up properly. I would hear screams of my name being called by mum, demamding me to wake up n automatically do work. I hate it, i simply hate it... i know at times i would make situation worser cos of my dun-wanna- lose-attitude, but too bad, tts jus me, so wat if i angered her further?? at least i feel more satisfied!!! i jus want my stand... pple r jus ridiculously unreasonable sometimes... arghhhh...

i seriously am not kidding but i really do housework everyday... i jus feel unappreciated.. really!! i believe some pple dun even hv to lay their precious hands to do any housework!! here i am doing housework without even being paid(not tt im asking to b paid) n my effort r not recognised!! in fact, my mistakes r clearly highlighted!! watever i did wrong or didnt do or forgotten to do, had been headlines... while watever things i do r invisible or forgotten... where's the justice?? arrrgghhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home