--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, November 01, 2004

Convention Management: DOWN!!

wahahahaa.... 3 down.. 2 more to go... muahaha...*evil laugh*

great... CM was ermm.. hmmm... i dunno.. oklah. Can do the qns la but anyhow hantam.. wahahaha... serve me right ah!! i think i so clever no need to study n memorise.. all i did was reading thru notes n understand it... wahaha.. my ans not based on notes. i created my own answer fm my so-called "common sense or intelligence".. muahahaha

somehow, i feel i can pass this... somehow la... hope the 'feeling' is right!!
but seriously, this 'can pass can oready' attitude n mindset is seriously making me not nervous or stressed at all... i literally read-up for all my exams... n i mean only for exams cos i dun read up notes n worst, dun do tutorials... n not paying attention in lectures! haiz.. i really wonder how i can pass wif such minimal effort!! but i believe miracle do happens!! haha.. lets jus wait n see... *winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home