--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, October 18, 2004

we're back together
i can feel the love i can feel the bond
but i jus dun understand y u hv to feel insecure
when im giving u my all
when all i think of is only u
Trust me
i let u go off once, im never letting u go again
anyway, im tt attractive for u to worry
there's nothing to worry... really

im really wondering y he hv to worry so much when he knows i'll always be true to him n tt i love him soo much. I understand his insecurity cos he's not here with me, but i promised i'll take care of myself n not to let anythin to cause harm to our relationship. Even when ur in camp u'll alway be in my heart n mind....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home