--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Vote for Idol!! Taufik... Yay!

i went hm early today.. did abit of shopping again!! hehhe... never got sick of it.... dunno how much i spent already.. muahaha!! must start saving already. oh btw, i bought presents for my 2 cuzzinz n my aunt. Today's my aunt n my cuz Huda's bday.
Gosh, Huda is only exactly a week younger than me!! n my poor aunt getting a divorce, feel sad for her cos her 4 kids all still so young... so i bought ferrerro rocher for her!! to give her some comfort...
My other cuz Nani bday tomolo, she's my aunt's child... ahh so nice... my aunt got Nani on the next day of her(Aunt) bday! So sweet.....

Jus now watch S'pore Idol!!! Disco night?? my gosh, disaster man... they're horrible man! got no disco 'feel' expt towards the end... hmmmm, TAUFIK's great man. Now tts disco baby!! Olinda good too, Maia.. fuhh she's got great stage performance! All others, sorry but BOOO!!!
Maia, cool hmm not bad she made me change my mind bout her already, she gd too.
I've always supported Taufik from the start!! He's cool man... he's so Usher.. hehe... Yeah Baby!! he can danceand move like Usher too.. WoooHOO.... weweet... cedeh la!! Power babe...

I vote for him twice but I think im gonna vote for alot more. I dun want him out man, he's great. If u guys r reading this, vote now! its '8' to 43657....
Go taufik, go taufik......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home