--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Tourism Law: DOWN!!!

today's THL paper went off fine....
hehhe.. was easy.. hmm oklah i can do all but no gurantee of getting all ans correct though!
so excited cos i didnt study but i still manage to do it.. yay!

ok so now, 2 down 3 more to go!!
wahaha... im so excited! cant wait for all to be over

jus now at exam room, i notice there's this part-time student who keep looking at me then suddenly he turned ard n smile n ask me, " u fm ngee ann kan?" im like shit!! he knows me.. n i hv sweets in my mouth. hehe i tot i can get away wif the sweets cos my frens mostly chinese so its ok, but the guy spotted it... BUSTED!!
he den turn ard again n ask, "name sape ah? sorry i forgot la.." i stumbed. it took me a few seconds b4 i answered him. in my head, i was like.."shit! i dun even recognise who u r n apologise for forgetting my name.."
haiz.. gosh.. Azizan getting old... bad memory....
throughout the paper i keep thinking, trying to figure out who he was... must be my senior in sec sch but who?? till now... still wondering. Curiousity kills me!! argh!
n stupid me didnt ask him back cos i left for toilet right after the paper...

Tonight, will be watching IDOLS... still voting for Taufik!! there's the Champion n OC too.. wow!!

its gonna be my last late-night calls to Ir tonight cos he going field camp tmr morning n only be back by next Thurs night. i think dun really talk later cos he needs to pack his stuff n wake up real early tmr. Nov 1 is our 24th mth anniversary n he's not there... cant even sms or call.. haiz.. he's always not there on impt occasions such as my bday... *sigh*


2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger SaSa said...

he'll be back before you know it...

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

yup i know he'll be back but he wont be back by nov 1... sigh.. he's always not ard when i want him to be ard... no form of communication some more... haiz...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home