--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, October 04, 2004

Tiring day Yesterday

So Sick n Tired!!

Went to Sentosa yest... I was so sick.. keep sneezing. Gosh! i dunno y i am even there in the first place. Felt super tired, jus feel like sleeping but cant. I have a responsibility in doing proj. haiz.. Didnt really do much actually. The Dragon Trail racky wasnt as tough as it used to be but maybe i was jus racing for time last time. Cant believe that Im sick but I still go ahead for sun tanning.. haha. If it wasnt for my flu, I would hv jump into the waters!!! I love the beach... Cant blame me, I grew up with it.

I'm more tanned now. Hopefully, pple notice that. I jus hope pple stop conversing Mandarin to me cos its so irritating. Let me repeat myself, IM MALAY.

I also realise that I would need more formal or office clothes for my ITP. haiz.. where to get money??? Im so dead, last month hp bill still not completely settled. Haiz, next bill coming soon n im expecting the bill to be more cos use alot.
Oh btw, I just bought a BUM equipment bag n tops last nite... Hehe... no money but still buy unnecessary stuff. I've gotta learn to prioritize more. Wat to do..... Shopping was my first love.. Sick n tired but i'll always have time for shopping. Hehe.. *winks*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home