--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Splendid Saturday!! Rocks man!!

WOOO HOOOO!!!!!

wow.... im absolutely satisfied with how i spend my Saturday.... Ooooh weee!!! So exciting.... worth it baby!! Yeah yeah...

Sat's morning had to wake up so early.. Yawns! I slept so late on Fri cos came nack so late n still hv to wake up at 7am cos I meeting my Baby....
So tired but full of enthusiasm to visit an island... an island called Pulau Tekong. Haha...
I dun hv the admission ticket cos both taken up by his parents, luckily Latiffah called yest saying she got extra tix!! Thanks Fah.. Love u!! Oh btw, her bf Shah also same company as Amir.

My visit supposed to be a suprise cos i didnt tell him im coming... he really wants me to come but i persistently rejected cos his mum coming. Now tt im not coming, both his parents going. The problem is, no one expt for Fah n Shah knows im coming.
So when i reach there, i couldnt find him. Uncontactable. All his bunkmates' hp r off n so is his. I had a hard time trying to find him. Tired of looking for him everywhere.... Nowhere to be found.... I wanted to see his bunk to see if he's ard but i dun even known which is his bed!!! i only know Company Charlie, Platoon 4, level 5, Room? Bed? wahahahhaa.....

I look everywhere in desperation.. regretting this 'suprise'.. shd hv told him... i left the 2 lovebirds alone at the canteen while i continued my search. Walking everywhere like its my father's place... Haha!! Instead of finding Amir, I found alot of my other friends... they're all there... all diff company! Cool~
I broke down for awhile at the toilet.... so sad didnt get to meet him.... I walked up his bunk again at Level 5, my gosh LEVEL FIVE mind u!! to ask ard.... i found his bed no.! His bunkmates r all nice, telling me his bed.... I rushed down back to canteen to take my bag and went back to his bunk. I wrote him a note n left some chocs n stuff on his bed. Pple in the room all looking at me.... so paiseh... they look at me like they pity me like that... haha....

I left to toilet again... oh btw, when i enter the gal's toilet.. i was shock! i came out again to see the sign if its really a gal's toilet. True it is but there's guys thingy to pee standing there... heee~ went back to canteen but they're ready to leave for shah's bunk. Oh man, go back to bunk!!!But shah's at level 3. Moments later, my hp rings!!! Its AMIR!!! his voice is in excitement.... yay!! I met him later...

His presence elates me but his odour turn me off, he's been smoking!!! Always promise to try to stop but never did. My mood trash down. Then he insist me go to his bunk where his parents were.OMG!! Im in a trash mood n meeting his parents is not a gd combo!!! Stupid me dunno wat to do, jus smile sheepishly n keeping myslf busy wif hp.
Yah so tts it. a short meeting with my baby den i hv to leave cos last ferry at 12.30pm. Most of the time finding him... haiz... even if i found him earlier, its awkward cos his parents ard.

Went straight hm to eat n immediately sleep. So tiring. Woke up at 5pm to get ready for bbq pit at ECP,Noran's bday. Met Aisyah at tamp to buy presents. Bought her this cute door hanger... so cute! Meet Patrick, Iskandar n Sheedah at Bedok int to take bus to ECP. Shaz came shortly after. Exchanges of hugs n kisses of missing each other. Awwww.....
Cool~ reached there.... We ate alot.. really alot.. wahaha.. we're bunch of pple never eaten for days... wahahaha.... pple bbq we eat!!! EAT. Gary came later n soon, My whole gang of "good frens came"' My gosh, they're all so handsome now..... a pity im not in TP, if not everyday can meet them. wahahaa.. its like renunion. Gerek man!!-cool-

We talk n talk n eat n eat... My guy frens were all amazed at the rate im eating.. wahahaha.. im a dinosaur, eat like more than 8 rounds!! Cool to catch up with old frens, den talk bout the past.... so funny to think back the gd old days where everyone so mishievious... we've got alot of memories together cos we're so naughty last time. High profile class... full of famous monkeys n trashy students!!

We all packed up n cleared everything at 2.45am. But still gossipping n talking trash. alot went hm already only left me, Sheeda, Patrick, Yana, Iskandar, Gary. We anticipate patiently at McCafe playing cards n talking nonsense again, till 6am where there no midnight charge. I love everybody, gonna miss them again.......

This is officially the first day in 20yrs of my life i stayed over outside n came hm so late. WOO HOO!
Yana's a sweetie, she talked to my mum till she agrees... Love ya gal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home