--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, October 31, 2004

sigh** im supposed to see him..

gosh.. its Saturday!!! supposed to be his book-out day but he having field camp... gosh im miss my baby botak.. haiz...
really miss him... didnt even get to talk or receive an sms from him!
its sad.. so sad.. right now, feeling the same as YY.. we're helpless galfrens pining for our love ones... haiz, i sound so emo... but of course, i am now... really in an emotionally mood...
feelings of worry were present also... i really wonder hows he doing in jungle n fasting at the same time.. gosh, i hope he have the strenght to go on... n hope he be fine too!!

hmmm... chill day today, a day full of sleep, Tv n vcd watching... cool.. lepak only. im crazy~
jus now went to geylang... Packo!! argh.. those elder people may be old but they're damn pushy.. gosh... i dun mean to be rude but they're rude, shovering their way thru n pushing pple aside! urgh! spend $15 on street food alone... bought dengdeng, cookies, chicken wings n etc. OMG im addicted to dengdeng.. so nice!

on bus return trip, there's this very cute baby boy who keep looking back at me den started smiling n laughing n drooling... so cute!!
den the guy who hold tt baby offered if i wanted to hold him... ohhh im so tempted but dun wan la later the baby cry i paiseh la... hehe
den the guy was like using the baby to get my no... haha.. he seem nice but nah i cant, im attached... still remember tt baby.. he's damn cute!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home