--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

SianZ... argh.. Study? NOW?

wow... its almost a week of fasting but i think im getting lazier.. wahahaha...
everyday, sleep sleep sleep. Jus read one topic.... zZZZzzzzz ... there i go again... sleep!!

Haiz... sleep only cannot control it ah. Im the type who cant study. Jus damn lazy!! Urgh!
Sickening jus cant keep my head up n study, jus give me 20mins in there i go sleeping again.
No drive... no motivation....
If i on the music, i be singing n dancing like some sick women. End result still the same, i wont be studyin... I really am wondering y am i not panicky.. haiz...

Oh pple often say fasting can make u lose weight. Its bullshit!! crappy seh, i find myself putting on more weight. argh!! im 56kg now. Overweight already cos im only 1.52m! Dammit.
Sleep.. eat(sahur).. sleep... watch tv.... bathe... sleep... eat(buka)... tv... sleep!

Wah so pressurising to know tt pple all started studyin already. Hate it when pple put pressure on me cos im always the chilll one, but when i this happen i be rushing like shit. Jus now went to sch for Law tutorial, Ervin was beside me den i ask him wats the ans for past yr exam paper n he probe me a qn "wah u havent study ah?" hehehe... *smiles*
Im the type dun care bout my grades but at least its a gd pass la. Gd enuff.

was looking thru the past yr papers.... flip flip flip... im in daze! deep shit. i hv no idea how to answer them... wahahaa.... ish ish ish... was thinking "ish.. camne ni nak buat ni paper.. mampos Zan, mampos... ni dah gile abis!"

Ala..... y must i study now?? Haiz... bodoh la... I guess I hv to la cos weekends I wanna go out with Ir... his last book out before his jungle camp or somethin. N he havent called me yet today... I wanna talk to my baby....

Anyway, was at Fadz blog jus now... haha... i finally found put wat Parkour is! Le Parkour.... cool but maybe not for me, im not up to do such stunts. I wanna go climb ah, go swim or running, kayaking or something. Feelin damn fat, lazy n lethargic! Den i went to learn basic french. Je t'aime..( i love u) hehe..

Wahaha.. dun wanna study but dun wanna forward. I cant accept failure in my studies too! I never fail exams before, i dun wanna make a new record. No no NO! Someone giove me spanking!! Give a hard one plz... oh wait, maybe a slap in the face. That'll do. WAKE UP!! Haiz.. a disadvantage when u hv parents who dun give u any pressure at studies at ALL...
Futhermore, I jus realised its my last Sem Exam, next Sem no Exams... Jia Yo... Azizan Samsuar GO STUDY!!


1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger SaSa said...

Hey babe. It's like you to chill, cos i know you'll get it done somehow. :-)

But...Just to tell ya, try workin on FM asap, cos it's actually HARD. No joke. First time in SP i really can't figure it out. I guess you need time for FM babe. So, i know ya wanna go out this weekend, so try somethin today for FM lah k??? try ah... Dun wan ya to get in trouble or anythin for this sem. Just worried for ya, for myself, especially myself *wink*, and for everyone else... Try lah babe yah? at least, the weekend will be more meaningful, cos less on your mind ah.

Okie dokie, and yesh sweetie, thanks for your lovely msg, means alot to me. Got to go have my bath now (read my blog and you'll know why)...

See ya... And chill... When you're at a relax mode, you'll absorb better. I think. *wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home