--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Ramadhan coming...

hmmm today's the last time i'll be able to eat in daytime...
ramadhan coming... soon... actually TOMOLO!! wahaha.... Wow time flies!! Soon its gonna be Hari Raya den comes my ITP!!

I dunno why i been eating alot today... non-stop man. dun understand also. Is it cos im hungry? cravings? cos tomolo fasting? menses? hmmm ... i think menses coming la... haiz...
Exams coming too!! wahahaha.. dunno y im not so worried also.. Im not worried at all man!! Being not worried makes me worried sometimes!! haha... i sound so complicatin now.. Haha
Heck dun care la.. exams only 50%. Can make it la.

Haiz... can wait for Sat. I wanna see my Baby!! i miss him alot... alot alot...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home