--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, October 17, 2004

on fri i went to my grandma's house... so unfortunate i broke my shoes when i took them off, had to use my granny's slippers home! Haha so funny cos im wearing so formal, luckily my bro offerred to take cab hm. Oh yah, CM presentation went ok la... wow so nice, everyone wore so formal with blazers n everythin... oh btw, owe Raf for the nice floor plan he help us to draw!

My aunts n cuzzins all there on fri, somehow i feel tt they kinda of treat us(me, my bro n sis) like some kinda of spoilt brats!! OMG.. tts a complete NO NO!! ape saje la drg, ingatkan we feed on gd food n stuff... so merepik!! in actually fact, we always had to eat instant noodle, our usual food consumption!! Then we break fast by sitting n eating on the floor, my aunts keep apologising tt we had to sit on the floor! DUH!! like i mind like tt.. furthermore, its better cos everyone gets to sit together2... n they're so sweet cos they know im coming n tt i dun eat porridge(yes! i really dun eat them since young!) so they cook fish n chips as well.....

Yest, i met Amir... ahhh my darling, my baby... gosh i miss him alot.. He finally book out. I think he's getting taller now... im feeling so short suddenly, but then again, im always short!! haha
OMG his arm so big now.... i guess its all cos of all the trainings la. Somehow i find him abit diff, so discipline now. I think the army brainwashed him too much. Im getting blur of the army codes, trainings and terminology.. haha! Luckily i do hv abit of NPCC background and knowledge of army fm my bro so i kinda know some trainings like air rifle range and some commands, rules n procedures. If not, i be so lost n probably be bored.

Haha.. he looks so funny wif botak head... wahaha... small head,big body!! haha but its ok, he's still my baby. I think its looks ok with army uniform but kinda weird with normal clothes on. Well, basically i juz met him at Tamp, den back to Hougang to change, den Toa Payoh den to PS to catch a movie: Resident Evil. Movie was cool, nice.... full house man!! I screamed in shock at certain scenes... haha.. hilarious. Oh btw, we both break fast in the movie itself cos it started at 6.55pm. After movie, go eat at LJS n tts it. Gosh.. so fast... missing him already...

oh btw... iTS A SMALL WORLD!! yeah true its it! there's so many pple whom i found out r actually related to me, either thru frens or by blood or family ties... Its been a great suprise to find out there's alot more suprises in days to come.... it'll be great if i was somehow liked up with everyone .. haha

sob sob.. so sad i didnt realise one of my earrings dropped!! argh.. tt always happens to me. Argh i like it so much, futhermore its a beautifully butterfly earrings fm topshop n given by my frens as a bday gift! so sad....

im supposed to start studying now.....
it so worrying cos exams ard the corner.... i still hadnt started studying.. haha not in a study mood.. i'll switch to the study mode once sunday is over...
mum, dad n sis went to JB while im supposedly to be studyin now,haha.. i'll use exams as an excuse not to follow.... naughty me!
later meeting Amir for awhile at Tamp, he booking in back to camp tonight. Sob sob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home