--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, October 25, 2004

My Lovely Weekends...

WOW!!! my weekends was great despite me fasting n exams coming....
Haha.. Im crazy. Still enjoyin... when exams starts this Tues... muahahaha

Friday

okies... so I went to sch for tutorial but of course, typical Azizan as tardy as always, I came late on tat day so i dun really study wif them at 11am. Haha...
To my suprise, miss jolyn not there yet!! She lives the nearest but lately she's the lastest to arrive! Did some reading n updating.... (gossip la... haha) den went for class...
Wasnt really paying attention cos we're seated at back row n i cant see. Wong YY la, he go n combine class wif some SCM class... But ok la, manage to ask him one qn tt i dunno how to do.
Got my CAs marks for FM, scored fairly well. After calculations, i only need to score 28% of exam paper to pass FM!! Woohoo.. horray!! yippy!!
So ok... now... bad news... im abit too complacent....

went straight hm to rest n sleep for awhile then break fast n its TV time all the way fm 7pm to 12midnight. Oh btw, Maia was voted off. Unexpected. But well, someone has to go... Me n sis was watching it n we both thought Taufik going out but when gurmit says "Group B, u're safe!!" we both scream in excitement... wahaha... its so loud... so happy seh he still in... I dun think i still be watchin if he's out. He's got the flow baby....

well tts all for Friday....

Saturday

Was so tired from late night chatting wif darling n had to wake up so early cos Im meeting him.. yay!! was waiting so long to see him again. He gave me a ring at 9.30am telling me to meet at 10.30am... haiz... im so lazy n tired to wake up but dun wanna upset him. So we met meet Jabir at GV Tamp... Oh gosh, Bir is so handsome now... he looks so much better! A new discovery on tt day, TM has this new extended area near the toilet area at level 4. Cool, got small stage there to host events i guess!

Went to Ir's house cos he wanna get changed. He was so tired he went to sleep. He looks so cute sleeping so soundly. I was supposed to be studying too, but i was so tired i sleep on the chair.. haha. Never really study. Break fast at his hm n off we go to Geylang Bazaar... There, met up wif his bunkmates n go walk ard. Sadly, didnt really walk much cos its raining n its jus overcrowded wif alot of pple.. nvm, we sat at McD to drink n chill. Boy, we ate alot... haha

A short day spend wif Ir but enjoyin every moment of it.

Sunday

haha.. woke up really late! yest came back so late den had to do housework... everyone overslept n didnt eat in the mornin.. wahaha... luckily i ate somethin n had chocs at ard 2am.
Had a talk wif mum when she ask me bout Amir n I, i finally told her tt we're back 2gether. She says Im crazy... wahaha... in my mind, i was thinking "yup im crazy, im crazy in love..." Well i guess she understand wat love can do to us... makes us crazy n stupid sometimes... hehe
Was smiling when she wasnt strongly against it, in fact she's ok wif tt. But seemed a'lil worried.

Well... well.. told Ir bout it n he was so happy to hear tt too!! hehehe...
My fam n I went to Geylang Bazaar to walk ard n we bought alot of stuff hm. I myself bought 2 baju kurungs, a white n a purple one.. feel so indonesian... hehe. Everyone bought at least one.. so we're all happy! Ate alot too but tts normal every Sunday... So happy im brought up this way, Every Sunday is our Family Day!! im loving it...

Oh btw, some thing funny happens... we're at 1st Lady den i happen to like this grey baju kurung. Was so lazy to line up n wait for the fitting room, i jus slip the top on outside.. wahaha... the top Fits well! it was size XS but i feel tt the bottom was abit too small for my gigantic butt!! Mum came up wif a cheeky idea of changing the bottom to size S n i tot tt was a brilliant idea. so she went ahead to look for similar set n switch the bottom... wahaha... But later at the cashier, the lady found out tt they're of diff sizes... haha BUSTED!! mum n i started acting like we hv no idea its switched.. haha.. i claimed tt it was like tat when i tried them on... the lady said it cant be sold at diff sizes so in the end we didnt purchased it n left.. wahaha.. we all had a gd laugh.. yeah rite mummy! trying to ask smart...

i had great fun shopping for clothes at Geylang... n sis, finally got her Lobster($18). It was everyone's first attempt to eating lobster too... tasted good. n me.... i found out my menses jus came... so i wont be fasting tmr onwards but im suffering fm cramps now... haiz...
at times like this, im pining for Amir even more cos he's always the one to comfort me....
He wont be out till Nov 6... will miss him lots! Nevertheless... i'll still be here waiting...

i didnt study n exam on Tue n i dun seem to worry....k its 3plus am n im in pain... wanna go sleep.. Zzzzz.. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home