--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, October 02, 2004

ITP

hey!!! woo hoo... got my itp placement. Elated. I got into East West Executive Travellers!!! Yay! Gosh tts suprising. But it was good news. I was juz waiting for back-up companies cos I know i didnt do well for both. Then for Insights Vacation Pte Ltd, I dun like it cos they wan me to do computer stuff. Yucks!!

Im so lucky.. yeah find myself so lucky man!! Out of 7 who went for interview, im one of the 3 choosen. Despite me being in bad mood, having difficulty sitting still, wearing striking lime green socks that goes out of place.... I still got it. wahahahaha.... I guess a smile is always useful, im taking advantage of my smile n friendly personality. hehe!! n i think the blazer helps too! i guess tt gave me an edge. I dunno how they choose but im happy now.

Ven go into Tradewinds n Jo got Diners, they're both happy!! YY got sheraton, not sure if she likes it la.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home