--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Im gonna be 20 soon

Oh gosh! My birthday in 2 days time!! IM GONNA BE OLD!! argh! no more 'teen', im soon gonna be twenty. Cant i be a 'twentyteen'? wahahahaha....

hmmmm.... 7 oct, thursday... wat should i do?? i really am not sure wat to do... no plans, no plans at all!!! All i know, i dun wanna do any work on tt day... hehe. Im gonna be a princess; no housework, no schoolwork, no stress, no projects!! Enough enough already... I WANT PEACE!!! I WANNA BE HAPPY.... Whoever dares to make me do work on tat day, tts it!! There's gonna be a war... wahahhaa... I shall command all my men to get ready n fight, kill whoever dares go against me cos Im the princess. Crappy... ~weeee~

Haiz.. sianz... Am I cursed or wat?? Everytime my bday, I dun hv a boyfren with me... I mean ya i do hv one now but he's in camp. I was only lucky to celebrate my bday last yr with Amir... All my other bdays, Im without boyfrens!! Y? They dun wanna give me present is it?? Hehehe. But Im well... kinda contented with the advance presents i received... oh wow!! *smile*

Oh btw, wat shall i get myself this year?? hmmmm ... a earring?? a watch?? cute socks?? shoes?? clothes n more clothes?? yippies!!! SHOPPING!! i love this word alot!! Later decide la... must suprise myself, so i think i'll get watever catches my eyes when I shop.... *big smiles*
Im so thick-skinned, i ask my close frens out to hang out on my bday. Where got pple's bday ask pple out? It shd be the other way round Hehehe... Too bad for me... all of them busy la... Sob sob... Was kinda sad la... Dun dare ask other frens already, paiseh ah. Once bitten, twice shy.

Right now, still thiking of wat to do. Watch a movie?? but with who??? Hmmm... Yaz ask me out but i dun wan la, so much risk involved. He jus confess he still hv feelings for me n his gf will go after me but more importantly Im still true to Amir... I miss him alot. I want a hug!!
Anyway... wat to do?? wat to do?? hmmmm, i jus know i'll buy a slice of cheesecake n a choc cake(cos im 20) n eat ard midnight, then i'll wake up early in the morning to catch the sunrise.. dress up for sch, thl presentation n lect n after tt i'll chill.. maybe in sch for awhile den roam somewhere(i really dunno) den back at hm to catch apprentice n the OC. Oh i wanna eat alot... alot alot.. really alot... hehehe.....

Lets jus see if plans work out or something else(gd/bad) happen... *wonders*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home