--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, October 08, 2004

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to Azizan
Happy birthday to u!!

hmmm ... wat can i say!! Im older now. Gosh im 20 already!! really?? yah really... face it azizan.. Ur 20! its ok.. not tt old la. 20 is fine, im still young at heart n i look young... hehhee..

Well... i wont say its fantastic today but its definitely not bad at all...
OMG im so overwelmed by the pple who personally smiles, wishing me happy birthday or calls me up or sms me... oh my, overmelming responses n i thought not many would actually remembered... Every single wishes, call or even sms jus instantly makes me smile!! Its the thoughts that counts!!!
Some sang me birthday songs, some gave me wise advice, some gave me presents.... tts the extras.... but still i'll treasure small things pple done for me.
I lost count on how many pple made me smile today....

although didnt do much today, im happy.. contented...
last night i bought myself a slice of blackforest cake and delifrance fruit tartlet n ate them at exactly 12midnight... seconds after tt, my hp didnt stop beeping!! One by one pple wishing me happy birthday. WOW!! who was the person who wishes me first?? Amir Hamzah, my darling.. his sms was right on time.... 00:00:05 oh wow 5 seconds only.... He has been the first person to wish me happy bday for 3 consecutive yrs!! (no kidding! even when we're not yrt 2gether)
anyway, woke up early today but was late cos im dressing up for sch... feel kinda dumb cos im not going anywhere. Dress up for wat??!!
Jus did Flash MX in lab after sch... wow im amazed by the design i made.. its so cool... wow.... love it. Put alot of effort in it.
Then went back to Tamp Mall for dinner with sis at Breeks. I gave her a treat.. So filling but ex la... Hmmm... bought mum long john silver n fried cockle kuay teow for dad. Go window shopping n tts it. I watched tv thereafter.

No cake today, no candles blown..... but had mine 2 weeks back.

Oh i received presents.. WOW!! ferrerro roche n postcard by iqbal and 3 DDP tops n mini card from yaz!! wow... so suprised n touched by it.... hehe... this add on to the sandals, escada, fila bag, personalisedbday card, perlini silver bracelet, roxy photo album and mini skirt. WOW WOW WOW!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home