--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, October 21, 2004

FM is damn tough!

Finally.....
i got down to study FM...
damn! its so tough to understand the concept...
only manage to do 2 topics on FM n its so hard!!

haiz....
demoralized....
how to cover so many topics(bout 8 more topics) for exam n tts only 1 module... 4 more modules i hadnt even touched on yet!! screwed... so screwed... show me the light plz...
my hope is tt tomolo during FM tutorial i be able to clear my doubts n understand better but there's only so little to cover in mere 2hrs with Wong YY. haiz...
tomolo meeting Ven YY n Jo at 11am so can revise n discuss b4 tutorial....

Almost everyday, i be spending my nightime sitting watching tv n munching.... den i be anticipating anxiously but patiently for my hp to ring...
its been like tat ever since i dunno when....
gosh i miss him so much... cant wait for Sat to come...

2 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger yU said...

lol...think today's a big achievement for fm rite? jia you! hee..

and hor, ur life will be lydat for 2 yrs if ur darling get into those monday to friday department...like me so sad rite...nvm absence makes the heart grows fonder!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger SaSa said...

okie. two done with love... Jo soon to be like tt too.. *smilez* Come one Girl!!! You can Do this babe!!! Can one... have a little faith... in love, and in your studies. Can one.. I know you, can one... You always got those miracles happenin... Come On Girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home