--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Financial Management: DOWN!!

hey hey.... 1 down, 4 more to go....
lets go!! its amazing how time flies....

FM paper was ok, but i made stupid careless mistakes which cause the whole qn wrong n i found out tt marks r not given for formulas written... Abit sad la...
i estimated that i will failed the exam but nevertheles i'll pass this module. Im confident of that! Haiya... passing is fine wif me! Really cant stand pple who keep whining bout the paper when its OVER!! irritating pple... they go like.. "oh no... i lost 4marks on this... oh no i dunno how to do this qn, tt qn... n so on...." Shut up gals, jus shut up! its not tt u will fail anyway....

Well.. well... Tourism Law up next! Hadnt really study but i wont wanna stress myself too much. Jus do wat i can.. I cant wait for all the papers to be over!

Jus now went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to eat at LJS wif Ven, Jo n Wendy... yup i didnt fast but the LJS is so isolated right inside no one can spot me!! Haha...

Ven commented tt I always end off my entries wif me missing him... haha.. its not a procedure, its personal emotions... i really do MISS him everyday though i get to converse wif him via phone....

5 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger SaSa said...

lol... pai sei lah.. hey babe... dun care abt others yah.. we can do it, pass, enough lah.. we har-pii, har-pii enough liao... :-D Okie dokie, oh btw, my links can be 'clicked' lehz.. thats how i came to your site. :-) take care babe...

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger yU said...

hey zan...thanks for scolding those whiners...woke me up haa..i was whining like crazy for making a fucking careless mistake and lost 4 marks...

i totally agree with u lol not a procedure~it's personal emotion...! just happens naturally yeah? aha...

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

Haha....

ven... yah we happy happy can already.. hehhee

yy... wahahaha, u were whining?? didnt know tt, hope i didnt offend u.. hehe. yup.. its a personal emotions.. hehe

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger yU said...

lol...nah nvm it's ok...i whined till i teared at fc5...haha..it's a real fucking mistake..coz i got quite alot of wrong alrdy den afn i know exactly how to do but just 1 careless mistake...dats y damn sad...

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger SaSa said...

Okiezzzz. It's LAW time now. *wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home