--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Fabulous Friday

heee.... finally gone out with my bestfren, Yana.. Haiz.. been a long time i went out with her. Tt day was Friday... Was so happy on Friday!!! Yay... Feel so good to be 20 huh?

Anyway, Yana c alled me tt morning... the conversation dragged on till im so late i had to rush to sch n took taxi which cost me $15... OMG... waste money man but its ok la.... once in awhile waste money.. wahahaha...
Yana's fault la... talk so much den ask me wear nice nice, ask me wear make-up la, wear heels la, wear feminine la... she's always complaining tt i look too young, too casual, too 'student'.... heehehee... haiz... she say she look more like my sis rather than my bestfren.. hahaha

We went to eat n window shopping too!! oh great.. SHOPPING!! again!! *smiling*
Tt day we both both identical silver big earrings... hehe... her treat. Oh btw, I got 2 more presents!! Woohoo... a cardigan fm yana n green necklace fm wendy. Understand y yana bought me tt.. wanna be more feminine n more 'grown up'... hehhee
She dun like me in my sneakers n t-shirts.. wahaha! I find myself cute in it, simple so.. I aint gonna change tt.. BOO! but i can see myself being a little mature in dressings la as compared to last time......
Oh... i bought myself another skirt n a t-shirt... Im so happy...

OH YEAH BABY!!! all projects submitted.. uh huh .. uh huh.. yeah yeah.. LETS GO PARTY!! yeah yeah... wahahaha... left one more presentation to go! CM.... oh yeah.. cool~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home