--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Suprised!! Love it...

suprise! i love suprises.... i love today!!!~

Start the day off by having breakfast at BK with Ven n Jo. Later, Yaz came over to collect his bday card n present... yeah, i bought him the blue espirit bag but he wanted pink... hehe Didnt got him a cake so i ordered a choc sundae pie as cake. Was glad he's happy. Then, he needed to leave. We didnt do proj at BK cos none of us brought FM notes. We went shopping, we need retail theraphy. I bought a Hugo Boss minature perfume for Amir. Jus wanted to give him something...

YY came and we went shopping at NTUC for ingredients needed for spaggetti. We look like women shoping to cook food for our husbands.. haha!! Ven n me start preparing n cutting the stuff as soon as we got home then immediately cooked the spaggetti... Well, it turn out fine!!

Watched White Chicks when them at home... pirated VCD! Hilarious movie... fun n entertaining. Makes me laugh. Love it. End up, we didnt do anythin at all today. Then I started to get ready for the BBQ.....

The BBQ initially was for Amir's graduation turned out to be my advance birthday suprise!! hehehe... actually kinda expect it a lil bit as i can see clues fm here n there... but its still a nice suprise! Though not much of my own frens turn up, im really impressed withs Amir's effort. I love him. Thank Ven for coming, she's sociable. Oh it turned out tt they all knew bout this n keep me in the dark. Gd job Gals...

Oh wow, I get alot of bday wishes fm pple but felt kinda weird cos my bday is 2 weeks away!! Keep saying its not my bday.... yet, I still get a bday cake, my all-time fav choc cake: prima deli's truffle. Everybody is so sweet. I get alot of advanced bday present too... A sweet perlini bracelet with 'A' on it fm SPA senior plus Soffi, A Roxy photo Album fm Marina n Awadh and alot of things fm Amir!!!
He got me the whole package... a suprise bday BBQ pit for me, food, my fav cake, friends, a fila bag, escada pink handbag, a hand-made card with a red rose attached to it and escada perfume & moisturiser... aww... he's jus so sweet...

the only thing i dun really like bout it is that it didnt really feel like my party cos I dun really feel comfortable at my own suprise party.... hehhee.. but its ok. Another suprise, a bad suprise..... i didnt knew tt there's someone else sharing the party with me!!!! Im suprised.. I mean i knew Azfridah n her bday is on same day as me but she's sharing the cutting cake session with me?? argh... i dun like tt idea. Yah im selfish.. cos its supposed to be my bday party... haha... It also irritates me cos pple all eating her not-so-nice brownie cake jus cos she cut it faster! argh.. I WAN PPLE TO EAT MY CAKE!!! its my suprise party so pple better eat my cake!!! n my cake tatsed much much much better cos its my fav cake n I GOT TASTE. wahahaha... azizan turning evil.. hehe.... i keep saying "eh pple, eat my cake... its so much nicer.. hehe" But i guess pple dun see tt as bad cos Im always good at saying things with a cheeky or sweet smile to make it turn out nice.... so i guess no one see tt as an offence! muahahahhaa......

As I read the card, tears rolled down my cheeks.. Im so touched. I appreciate every inch of his effort. I can feel how much he loves me. It somehow reminds me of how we were in the past. All this makes me realised how much I love him, how much I didnt wanna let him go... How much I wanted him to be mine. He asked me again, this time I cried, Couldnt stop crying cos I love him so much but both side's family dun approve of it. He even had a scoldin fm his grandma when they found out that he was making the BBQ for me. Plz.. plz... I dun want things to get worse. Y is everyone(our families) against us being together. I love him n i dun feel like letting his hand go n dun wan his hugs to end. I LOVE HIM... Im waiting for the day im ready to start things anew!!
oh yah, I gave him the Hugo Boss perfume n he was so happy over it. :)
I was even more touched when he's friends told me tt when he lost his wallet.... wat he was concern about is not his Ic or cards n stuffs but my pictures in his wallet, receipt for cake n BBQ pit...




3 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger yU said...

oh boy oh boy...i'm touched by the things amir did for u...damned...haa think u shud go back to him...just like ven...sometimes u shouldnt think too much but just go with it...this way u will be a much happier person...love can overcome obstacles...

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger SaSa said...

My dear Zan... Life is full of obstacles... If you feel strongly for Amir, go ahead, but always remember, there are always consequences in life. Trust me. Think about it clearly. But you got to think WITH your Heart, Mind and Soul... Modern love scenarios are more getting complicating each day... So, please be careful. At least in your situation, if you guys work on the 'good impression' factor, there is hope for eternal happiness... unlike me... because Raf and myself will have issues even after death...

Anyway, About the Cake... Zan. I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOUR CAKE. SOOOOO Creamy.. the other one tasted like an a brownie... cakes are supposed to be cakes, ya know what i mean? Raf and i love your cake.. serious.. we even argued for the slice for a moment... i pai sei to take another one... but It's good... no... it was FANTASTIC CHOCOLATE. And i'm glad you offered it to me. ;-) Moi Pleasure to Eat!

So Zan, have a pleasant birthday... Amir is just celebrating it for ya so early, cos he's leaving soon... (Dun cry kz???!) Anyway, during the bbq, really felt the good vibes between you both.. even raf said so too. He asked me why you both holding back your feelings for one another.. explained it to him.. (my wise raf..) but i think raf rubbed amir in a wrong way about the bee hoon.. *oops*... but.. it went well...

Anyway, my dear Zan, you happy, we all happy!~

cya!

BTW, feeling your feeling about GBE now... it SUCKS!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

Thanks lots for ur comments darlingz!! i really appreciate it... u guys seem to know wat im thinking huh?? both of u encouraging me to folow my heart n patches things up with Amir. well, I ALREADY DID TT!! n Ven, thanks dear bout the cake!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home