--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Summary of Life

Well... well.... let me jus update myself.... Past few months been a dramatic phase of my life, pple close to me should know that.
Jus a summarisation, ok here goes.....


I am single now but im not available tats cos I dun wanna be involved in realtionship yet.. not now, tats for sure... maybe later.
I broke up with Amir on 14 Aug because he's way too possessive(not going into details wat happenned la!) well, forgave him for watever shit he's done but it's still not forgotten! After the break-up onwards, he start to say bad things bout me, callin me a "bitch"! He's so hurt he became crazy then refuses to eat n smokes alot.... His weight drop from 70kg to 55kg.. OMG!!

I had a crush on Yaz(which never meant o be anythin, jus a crush, no more than tat!) some time ago before the break up but not anymore now... He used to like me too at that time but not now cos I keep making him move away from me, so we're just frens now... Oh btw, he did ask me to be his galfren(after i broke up) n he sort of broke up with his gf cos of me(n i knew nothin of this until he told me!) But then again, I guess he finally sort out his mind that I jus wan us to only be frens and my constant reminder of him patching up with his ex, made him move on... yah they patched up now!
I'm happy for him cos I somehow believe that it's not worth it to just throw away a 4-years relationship jus like that!! He, in turn, ask me to consider Amir back....

Amir has been really sweet these days..... he's so cute.. so sweet... kinda hard to resist... heee!
I can see that he's really sincere this time. I know he loves me alot n I know I love him too but somehow I jus feel that having a relationship rite now just aint feel right!
My parents also dun like us to be together cos of wat happened last time(the whole broke thing! very dramatic la wat happened.... ) Mum esp against be to be with someone as possessive and crazy as Amir, she doesnt want me to be involved in relationships now cos I really did affect me. I guess I got affected badly by love thats y!

oh last Thursday, we went on a date to go watch The Terminal at GV Marina then supposedly go have a candle-lit dinner at some posh restaurant at Esplanade but i blew it. Somehow I got so mad with him over some things that i didnt wanna eat there. Oh btw, I didnt know it was a CANDLE-LIT dinner n he had place reservations!! Dammit.. oh gosh, im so stupid!
So he cancelled the reservations and we went to One Fulleton and eat there... quite nice also.. then we and take pic of the Merlion... the view is so nice!! Amir also gave me this red heart-shaped box with gold ribbon and champange pink rose attached to it. Inside it, 7 super-nice Leonidas Praline Chocolates! WOW!! never received expensive chocolates before... of course, I was blown away.....

Then on Sunday, YY Ven Jolyn and me suppose to go Sentosa to jus have fun there but plans have been cancelled cos they're tired! I wanted my holidays so much cos I've been like spending every single day of term break in sch cos of Proj! So i called Amir in the morning to ask him out to Sentosa.... We had fun there, yeah alot of fun... I suntan only for awhile cos the sun not there, it was a cloudy day and it rained for a short while! I had New Zealand's ice-cream!! yum yum.. n we sort of bought alot of food, so it's like a picnic as well.. hehe
Amir threw me inside the water!! oh man.. I wasnt even prepared for that but I had alot of fun! We did some sort of "jetty jump" at the suspension bridge and did alot of flips! haha.. i basically was trying to be a cheerleader.. wahaha.
The sunset was beautiful as well... wow.... we had dinner and he sent me home while he goes to work...

All unplanned BUT turned out GREAT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home