--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, September 20, 2004

Sick... urgh!

im feelin so sick n weak..... urgh!

it took me more than two hours in the polyclinic to finally get my medicine n my mc. I was quite happy I was sick today cos its Monday, all worth it man cos I hated Mondays anyway... it's the longest day of sch week, so tiring.

Last night, I was busy surfing doing research. No help for GBE, only did TAM. I was whining from yest night all the way till 3am in the mornin!!! I wasnt only whining about projs, more of the my room conditions rather! I didnt slept till ard 4am. Dunno y I cant sleep also.... Poor Amir had to listen to me whining fm 3 to 4plus am! My room is so messy, I coulnt stand it... Haha, I think he cant stand it too tt he offered to help me clean it up on Tues. My sis cant stand me too.. she woke up in the middle of the night asking me to shut up!

Both sis n me didnt go sch today, we both went to clinic to get MCs! then go TM buy food. Later I call Amir tt I didnt go sch then ask him to come today.... haha... I'm shameless... Yesh, yes I am! hehe... He doesnt mind either!

Wow, my room is so dusty. So tired... But satisfying!!!
My room is not completely cleaned up yet but it looks to much neater now. Im impressed with such little time, I can do so much cleaning... clearing things, dusting, wipping, sweeping, mopping n sweeping n cleaning n mopping and clearing and dusting over n over n over again!! Fuhhhhh!!!! So tiring, I kept sneezing n sneezing n sneezing. I ordered Pizza Hut delivery: Larger Chicken Supreme(my fav), nacho with dip, 12 drumsticks, garlic bread and breadstik!! wahaha... I ate alot. I deserved it... Im sick yet I cleaned my room. But then again, ate too much cos whenever Im sick, my cravings gets worst n todays no exception!!! I had cakes, chicken pie, hor fun, fried bee hoon n of course, all the Pizza Hut yummiez! Haiz.. Y am I so weird??? I eat alot in all situations;happy, sad, angry, stress, sick n so on... WEIRDO!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home