--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Recovered!

Well... well.. well... Im up n fit again!! abit of the headache still there.....
gosh, it hurts even more knowing there's so many things to be done so many times!!!

today went to sch late AGAIN!! gosh, Im so worried for my attendance for every single module except for CM n WP. ( i wonder y... i dun like both!) im so scared they gonna fail me.. gosh gosh!! until now, my warning letter still not received yet!! I DUN WANNA FORWARD MODULES!!!

Today did FM proj halfway at YY house, I couldnt concentrate... idle most of the time. Im getting lazier... someone help me!!! Thanks to Ven, YY n Jo, I kinda do abit of FM. I mean I cant dun do when they all doin. I was also stoning at the pc in lib when doing TAM report earlier. Ven always had to bring me back on track. Haiz... Im lagging....

Meet Amir later cos I was in Hougang(YY's place n he lives there too) anyway. He want s to me anyway cos he miss me.. hehe.. actually i miss him too!
Just now, he ask me again..... I didnt answer.... Somehow felt so tempted to just smile n say YES but the thoughts of the risk n wat lies ahead of me, held me back. I got alot of pressure from my parents already... enough enough!! haiz... dunno y they so 'against' me going with him!!

I know he loves me dearly n willing to change but if its jus his character tt he's violent, fierce, short-tempered, jealous and possesive..... how the hell am i gonna change tt!!! Its jus his character, no matter how he tries to change it, he will somehow still BE him. The only way, is to accept him for who he was! The question is: Am i willing to do tt n take my chances?? Am I willing to withstand all his flaws n be happily together again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home