--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Projects... Projects

hmmmmm.......

projects, projects!!
k but not to worry so much la... TAM, GBE, CM,FM,THL and WP... haiz... sianz..
everything's under control la!
must really thank Ven for keeping this in control and making everythin seem less messy!

TAM: Our questionaire done! yay... jus need to find respondents, collate data, draw up diagram, interprete diagram, write report...
GBE: Go do research. Must be done by Sunday!!
THL: Look into the statues and come up with questions for the company
CM: Still need alot of sourcing... haiz... this one later can do la
FM: Later do also.. qn paper also not given out yet, no need to do anythin for the moment
WP: Hmmm.... i havent figure out wat to do yet.. soon la... soon

Plans!!??
This weekends 'chiong' do proj all the way, esp TAM.... it's due on next wednesday! gosh... but nvm, still can do!!
Initial plan was to go to Sentosa for CM and sun-tanning but plans changed! Have to, got to!! NO CHOICE!!!
Ok.... Sat go sch lab to do SPSS for respondents' responses, go Jolyn house to do excel, diagram and interpretation of data.. if gotta sleep over at her place... we will!! Hopefully, can finish TAM by Sat! hmmm, but YY cant stay cos she got to celebrate g bday.. hehe!
Sunday? ok... do individual research at home for GBE, monday collate....

I hope to do as much as I can for other projects as well.
There goes my weekends.... haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home