--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Proj n Fun

Did TAM today in sch... Yay!

Later had brunch at McD clementi. they all ate prawn burger except for me! Haha.. I purposely dun eat it cos I wanna get them to try it first! haha... Thankfully, it didnt turn out nice so I guess its worth it that I ordered a McChicken instead!! wahahaa.. Gals if ur readin this, wahaha.... hehe! No lah, i wanted chicken anyway.....

As any S'porean wld do, we 'chop' place, put our bags n go order! When we came back, the seats were taken up by some ang moh pple! So rude, they refused to leave the table! So mad at that lady, she's lucky i got to know bout it later if not....

Now at Jolyn's house doin proj. Oh wow! her house so nice, very condo type n style! nice nice! then her mum bought pizza! Damn nice! i ate alot..... hehe.. as always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home