--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, September 23, 2004

No money

haiz... now still doin GBE, researchin... AGAIN!!
printing out the papers to be read, analyse n summarise... Gosh! Nightmare!!!

Omigosh!!! Jus receive bill fm StarHub!!!! Arggghhhhh... Dammit... amounted up to almost $80!! How the hell am I supposed to get the cash??? argh! urgh... damn! I'm doomed.... Im a no-incomer.... where to get money by end of this month???

Yaz's bday this SaT too.... dunno wat to buy but I think I'll get him the Green Day new album: American Idiot... Its out!!! Lets jus hope he havent bought it yet....

Going Bugis to do proj... sick of sch environment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home