--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, September 25, 2004

I'm quite happy today

wahaha.. did proj till late in sch jus now, tomolo do proj again, FM and GBE and probably THL!!
Gosh! guess where we will be doing the project at??? MY HOUSE!! wahaha, my house so messy n untidy!! Dunno y i agree also....

Went home then start cleaning abit abit.. hehe.. abit only.. cant be bothered to clean completely, let them know how busy pple in my house are! hehe.. jus clean my dining table n my tv table. Satisfied ah! :)

Yaz bday tomolo, i havent bought his present.. hehe. Will buy it tomolo... Oh i decided to buy him the espirit net bag. He say he wanted it last time, lets hope he havent buy it.. Meeting him tomorrow at ard 10.30am at Tampines to pass him the card n present in which i havent bought! haha.. He doesnt know tt tomolo he wont just be meeting me, he'll be meeting ven n jo as well.

Oh btw, called Yaz jus now to wish him happy bday. Sadly, he told me he had to delete his friendster's acc cos his gf ask him to. Gosh she's a control freak!! I told yaz to introduce me to her, he said NO! cos she wont like it as I had no direct relations to Yaz. They're like living in a world of their own, no other pple can be involved.Like he told me before, they're supposed to give 200% of themselves, haiz.. no life! haha.. he's been strictly under control. Even telling her tt im jus one of the student in his rock climbing elective is not acceptable. She's freaky!!

Speaking of freaky, another freaky gal... syaqinah.. haha! She's so paranoid.... Keep saying bad things to Amir and hurt his feelings. He so tired wanna entertain her already, he jus keeping low contacts with her n let her say anythin she wants. N not suprisingly, she have to drag me inside too. She said somethin like, "I dun give a fuckin care wat ur relationship with Iza(me) is, wherther u guys r bestfrens, closefrens or even lovers. I dun care n just to let u know tt the whole world is not just bout the both of u. Me n my frens dun hv time to talk bout u guys la. U're not worth my fren n im not losing out if u dun wanna be frens" Wow, she's nasty to say tt to Amir! Like can see her cat claws... meowww... wahahaha... I'm like lazy to bother also!

Jus now received a testimonial fm my ex, Muhammad!! really happy...hehehe... he so sweet. Wrote me a nice testi. Im jus so glad that I can still be liked by my ex and be frens cos ex always turned out bad n ended up hating each other. Wat can I say, he was my first love.. haiz.. those were the times. Its over but memories stays.. hehe...

Tomolo going to amir's graduation BBQ at pasir ris beach.... Hopefully, there's alot of food... hehe.. It has been some time since I last had bbq food. N oh, YY n Ven coming too, Jo cant make it! I miss him.. I miss Amir.. yay tomolo can see him. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home