--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, September 20, 2004

I love my Family

its been a long time since I spend time with my family... I was glad I went out today!! A day fun-filled with layghters and joy. Had fun window-shopping and shopping!! Somehow felt tt the family bonds getting stronger now! I love my family!! We dine and ate alot together like we used to! Hmmm... I really wonder how much my parents spend in total today cos we're like spending n spending like rich pple n keep taking taxis fm place to place! We paid for 6 taxi rides in total!! I felt so contented with today cos Im always so busy with part-time job and proj and bf last time. Now, I have more time for family n friends!

Oh my bro got a job! He's starting work soon but I'm worried for him as he still have over $800 to clear his hp bill. I'm so tired of giving him lectures and advices, he jus wont listen! so stubborn. My lil sister getting so self-consious these days, haiz.. she's growing up. Mum getting so active in shopping these days but im not complaining cos we can share almost everythin cos we're of same size! I love her handbags n shoes!! Sometimes, I may be seen using her stuffs.. haha.. cool! Dad been so cute these days though he's still as conservative. Just had a scolding from him bout my black-colour nails! hehe.. lucky for me, mum covered up for me! He still nags bout my short skirts n sleeveless tops n etc... haiz... I'm jus so stubborn. Mum too still nags at how lazy i am at housework n how messy the whole house is!

Wow! i eat n eat today non-stop till the buttons on my top unbuttons and my bottom's zip went unzipped! gosh! tts how full i am!!! I wore the wrong clothes ah today, it's so embarrassing n uncomfortable n tight. I hv to keep a lookout tt my zip n buttons r in place!

I went out the whole day tt I didnt hv time to do proj research. Gosh, surely get scolding fm the gals! Oh no.... i hate to do resaerch which r hard to find. Keep going to websites but required info not found, so demoralising n tiring.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home