--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Happy & Sad

OMG!! I got hm n found out tt my new shoes r gone! Someone stole it... Argh! Its my fav n mum jus bought it for me n it cos over $50!! argh... she'll kill me! Its my fault, stupid me.. I left my shoes outside cos I was too tired n shocked to find Dad at the hall cos Amir is at my door sending me off. I guess I was too panicky to bring my shoes in.
My shoes... my shoes... oh man!

Went out with Amir yest, skip GBE lect so hv more time to spend together.
he going serve NS today... felt really sad.
sort of cried last night but his hugs felt so secure..

we go town to walk ard, had ice creams.. lots of it. we're like snacking n snacking!
catch a movie, an italian one... not nice ah the show but having him cuddling me is good enough! went looking for toiletries for him. We walk to esplanade to hv a talk n tats where I cried cos he's leaving...gosh.. i know he's fit n strong n he'll take care but he's so small. Futhermore, he's so thin now.... im so worried!! There's fireworks there cos its mooncake festival over at singapore river.. it was beautiful... So nice. Im so happy to be with him.
Haiz... im missing him already. Miss his nonsense, miss his smiles, miss his voice, miss him irritating me!

today, i was so tired i woke up late. Was supposed to meet him at 7.30am but its 7.45am when i left home. I got so scared i wouldnt be able to see him, i couldnt contact him cos his hp was cut off. When I reached mrt station, i panicked when i didnt see him. Started crying..
Luckily, I didnt gave up i went ard every part of the mrt station n found him! He was not waiting at the agreed spot! Gosh im so happy, i jus gave him a tight hug! He didnt see my tears. I send him to Pasir Ris station only cos his dad waiting for him there.... was so reluctant to let go!
"see you in 3 weeks Iza!!"he smiled sweetly, pat my head n walked away....
Tears rolled down my cheeks... again....

Later, he called me to tell me he's botak... haha! My baby's botak. Must be so cute, cant wait to see him. Oh btw, he bought a prepaid card so can sms me. He sms to tune in to Power 98 for his dedication. Im so excited, he's ever so sweet. Loves him even more. Y do i have to love this guy so much?

"message fm Amir Hamzah to Azizan: Iza, Dun worry bout me dear. Im gonna be fine. Pulau Tekong's fine. Take care of yourself n plz dun eat too much k. Love u..."
the dedication went something like that. Im eating at that time. Haha.

Mum ask me if i went hm alone yest, i lied n said yes. But she knew i was lying, asked the same qn several times n i had to say YES. I quickly left the room before she ask me further qns. Hate it. I love Amir Hamzah bin Abdul Razak, I dun care. It's my love n no one should interfere. I dun care, I still loves n adores him alot. Dun give a fuck if pple disagree. I LOVE HIM. its my love, my choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home