--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, September 17, 2004

Fitness level: Zero!

Feelin oblivious. unaware of wats happening in sch.

Lethargic!

Keep eatin fastfood n late-night suppers n immediately fall asleep. Woke up craving for food and went scanning for any food in my fridge. It's been like that since the pre-breakup!

Been thinkin of my health lately... I wasnt as healthy n active as I used to be!! Hate it. Gettin bulkier and heavier too but tt i dun really bother, just my fitness level. Where's the active n energetic me?? Gotta do somethin. Im damn lazy. Like I dun care bout anythin anymore. NAPFA coming, hadnt start training yet. Im a gold medalist or at least silver. Got to know sch stadium under renovation till Feb next yr! Heck! Y cant I have the track??? Dammit..

Hmmm... tryin to do GBE now.. research, research.

Tomolo doin proj at main library at 9am... oh wow! will I wake up in time??? Lets see tomolo. Haha... Goin to Jolyn's house, wonder wats her place look like?? *wonders* must be alot bigger and neater than mine! I was hoping tt we have fun tomolo though it was supposed to be seriuos and rushy. Really want it to fun, spice life abit... Currently life is so mundane.. haiz... I'm seriously deprived of entertainment and fun.

Today's Khas's bday. Guilty. Didnt get her anythin, jus wishes...
A week more to Yaz's bday, no money.. dunno wat to buy also.. he's so branded. I'll jus make him a card la.

YY meeting G celebratin his bday, she's so sweet bought him a cake. Ven n Raf r together but not much news! Raf's hp not in use, poor Ven. I'll be in a state of uncertainty or feel so lost if it was me.. but she's cool... she's always cool, im jus concern bout her health. Jolyn was looking so dead today, she's so quiet but then again, she's always quiet! hmm... maybe she's more moody and stoned today.

OooOoo.... Meet Amir for breakfast! My treat this time. Wow... I'm starting to love the man more n more. He's simply gorgeous n charming..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home