--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Finally.....

Today's the day I've been waiting for....
waiting so long to think it over n over again... mind-blogging
i've made up my mind....
i'll go with my heart, regardless of wats gonna happen
i love him

Amir ask me again... i finally said YES!!
he's so happy n so am I
I felt so motivated to do the draggy GBE n im talkin more sense now on GBE.

Oh btw, he bought me a sandals yest, den we went shoppin this morning where he got me a skirt... I love it. No, im not for the money or gift! I genuienly loves him. Always have been!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home