--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, October 01, 2004

Confused...

There's this guy named Fahmi, known him in Sp. He's in rock climbing too.. dun really know him tt well but he added me on friendster den we msg den he wrote me a testi. Weird cos we dun really know each other. I've seen him twice only, at stadium first time we met n at rock wall when there's a comp. Dunno la if he sees me ard. We chatted on msn n he calls me 'tembam' or chubby.... haiz... im so afraid he like me cos he say he find me cute. nah im overreacting la.... jus dun wan history to repeat itself... Amir hamzah, my one n only...

Then later, as i was busy chatting wif Fahmi, Yaz on msn... He msg den i dun realised. He like angry like tt. Den it turned out tt he has something to say, he's so sensitive... i really wonder if he's having PMS. He said he cant held it back anymore, must let it go. He miss me. I be so glad if he only miss me as a fren but he's not. Told me he had a dream of us being together. Gosh!!
I keep telling him im not interested n dun wanted anythin to happen wif him n his gal. I ask him to try to spend more time with her. I jus dun get it. He's the one who is keeping the distant away, ignoring me n now telling me tt all these while he's been resisting n helding back his feelings for me. Well too bad, I never loved him. I liked him, yes, but not now. He couldnt even acknowledge me as a fren to his gal. Haiz... n he got no guts. Dun dare to talk to his gal, he's like under control. I dun like tt kind of guy. Dunno la, he keep sayin now im like ignoring him, didnt sms or call him. I told him off by saying tts wat he did last time. Good la, now he feels wat i feel last time.

All i can say is tt im not doing anythin to harm my relationship with Amir. He's given me the trust i wanted so im not taking advantage of it. I wil always love my baby...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home