--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, October 01, 2004

Bimbo is great.... hehe

i didnt go for my napfa today. blew it man.
nvm la, i didnt train for it anyway. n its raining jus now...

i was on the way hm, n was sitting next to this guy mly guy.
Haha... his discman so loud, i got free music....

Meet up with Shaz jus now. She's looking great. Slim n toned body. N she's so tanned. I love her skin.... She's the type i wanna be cos she exercise all the time. Im not into skinny gals... i find them disgusting.. hahha... She's great, still as fun bubbly n bimbotic... haha tts my Shaz! We had cakes n drink at Coffee Bean n chill... talk talk.... She's such a bimbo the way she speaks but i love it! i get influenced by her too... can say im being so bimbotic when im with her. We'll go like, "hmmm oh yah honey.... u cant do tt cos tt's so wrong... uh huh, u gotta listen to me... like TOTALLY!!!" wahahahaha.... i cant believe im so bitchy...

oh ven having prob now.... i jus knew it would happen.. i feel for her. It wouldnt be easy for her but at least she gets to feel wat is it to be in love. She's asking for a break at this very moment. Hope things turn out fine for her. I miss my real darling Venassa Lum cos she's not been herself.. always seen in deep thoughts n bad mood n troubled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home